Artsmark Application Fee Conditions
Please ensure that you have read these conditions carefully before submitting the Registration form on behalf of a school or educational setting.
- By completing and submitting the online Registration form, your school or educational setting applies to the Artsmark Award and agrees to pay the Application fee, the amount of which is listed on the Artsmark website.
- The Application Fee means the fee payable by a school or educational setting to Arts Council England following its submission of the online Registration form, the amount of which is as specified on the Artsmark website. A school or educational setting is unable achieve Artsmark status until the Application Fee has been received in full.
- It is important to note that the payment of the Application Fee will not guarantee a school or educational setting’s success in gaining Artsmark Status. In addition, if a school or educational setting is unsuccessful in its Application for Artsmark Status, it shall not be entitled to any refund of the Application Fee, in whole or in part.
- An invoice for the sum of the Application Fee (as specified on the website) will be sent to your school or educational setting on completion of the online Registration form. This must be paid within 30 days from the date of the invoice. Arts Council England will not carry out any assessment in relation to your Artsmark Award until the correct Application Fee is received in clear funds.
- Arts Council England may change the Application Fee at any time and any such change shall take effect upon the new Application Fee amount being posted on the Artsmark website.