- Get involved
- Artsmark network
Learn from others, build your ideas, access opportunities and blow your own trumpet!
The Artsmark network is a community which brings together professionals from schools and other settings that are either working towards or already have Artsmark status.
The Artsmark network is currently free for all new members
How the network will benefit you if you are working towards gaining Artsmark:
- the network will provide you with user friendly guides and auditing tools that will help you prepare to meet the criteria of the online application
- you will be able to ask others questions, share plans and resources and save time through the online forum
How the network will benefit you if you are celebrating your Artsmark status:
- you can support others by sharing your achievements and spread the arts bug wider than just your organisation
- the network will help to keep your arts provision fresh and your excellence alive by using the ideas generated by professionals across the country
How to activate your free network membership:
Please register here and upon reaching the payment screen follow these steps.
- choose the cheque payment option
- you will be emailed an invoice which you can ignore
- the Artsmark team will activate your account in 1-2 days (you will not be sent an activation confirmation)
- log into your account with the email and password you used to create your account (please allow 1-2 days for Artsmark to activate your account)
Free network membership will expire on 31 March 2015. If you have any queries please contact the Artsmark Training Coordinator, Saria Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 820 3387.
If you have already started your application, you can submit it via the online network up until 30 January 2015. There is a charge of £60, which includes a development and validation visit, a feedback report and certificate.
Arts Council England is currently updating Artsmark so that it can be as effective as possible, and in helping to achieve their ambition of ensuring all children and young people have access to high quality arts and culture, as part of their strategy Achieving great art and culture for everyone.
Schools and organisations that have not yet started their applications and wish to participate in Artsmark will be encouraged either to get involved in piloting, which will run from April 2015 to July 2015, or apply when Artsmark is formally launched in September 2015. To find out more about Artsmark developments, click here.