- Get involved
- Artsmark network
Learn from others, build your ideas, access opportunities and blow your own trumpet!
The Artsmark network is a community which brings together professionals from schools and other settings that are either working towards or already have Artsmark status.
There is an annual fixed fee for the 2013/14 academic year of £40 for all new members.
How the network will benefit you if you are working towards gaining Artsmark:
- the network will provide you with user friendly guides and auditing tools that will help you prepare to meet the criteria of the online application
- you will be able to ask others questions, share plans and resources and save time through the online forum
- free face-to-face training* for up to two people from your organisation
How the network will benefit you if you are celebrating your Artsmark status:
- you can support others by sharing your achievements and spread the arts bug wider than just your organisation
- the network will help to keep your arts provision fresh and your excellence alive by using the ideas generated by professionals across the country
Network members will receive a free copy of our termly magazine, Creative Pages, a magazine celebrating the impact of the arts in educational settings.
In order to start and complete an Artsmark application your organisation must be part of the network.
Applications are now open for the 2013/14 academic year (Round 14) and will remain open until Friday 25 July 2014. View the key dates, deadlines and fees for 2013/14.
*Face-to-face training is designed for those intending to apply for Artsmark and not for network members with a general interest. Places are limited and heavily subsidised so please respect this guideline so that schools and other settings intending to apply are able to make best use of the training courses.