Artsmark brings learning to life through arts and culture.
Benefits to students
- build the confidence; resilience and drive that will help children grow into happy, articulate, successful young people
- arts and culture unlock potential helping children and young people develop character and talent, knowledge and understanding
- introduce the joys of creating and performing
Benefits to schools and education settings
- Artsmark schools gain access to practical teaching resources as well as networks of the country’s leading cultural organisations, helping them develop and strengthen their arts provision
- enrich, develop and strengthen your school’s arts and culture provision
- celebrate your school’s strengths and help achieve ambitions for the future
- provide evidence for how your school is meeting its spiritual, moral, social and cultural requirements for Ofsted
- incorporate art and culture into every student’s life and learning, knowledge and understanding
Find out more about how Artsmark works.