Artsmark gives every child the opportunity to create, compose, and perform, gain knowledge and understanding, and to visit experience and participate in extraordinary work.
Benefits to schools and education settings
- Artsmark schools gain access to exceptional resources as well as networks of the country’s most treasured cultural organisations, helping them develop and strengthen their arts provision
- enrich, develop and strengthen your school’s arts and culture provision
- bring arts and culture to life in your school
- designed by schools, for schools
- provides evidence of how a school is meeting its spiritual, moral, social and cultural requirements for Ofsted
- to celebrate your school’s strengths and help achieve ambitions for the future
- enrich your curriculum with the arts
- incorporating art and culture into every student’s life and learning, knowledge and understanding
Benefits to students
- build the confidence; resilience and drive that will help children grow into happy, articulate, successful young people
- arts and culture unlock potential helping children and young people develop character and talent, knowledge and understanding
- introduce the joys of creating, performing and composing
Find out more about how Artsmark works.