Every young person should have the opportunity to be creative, and to experience and participate in arts and culture.
That’s why we created Artsmark, to support education settings to bring learning to life through arts, culture and creativity.
Here’s why you should join our community:
- Build young people’s confidence, character and resilience through creativity
- Support the health and wellbeing of pupils through arts and culture
- Strengthen pupil voice and develop young people’s leadership skills through Artsmark
- Use Artsmark’s clear and flexible framework to embed creativity across your whole curriculum and address school improvement priorities
- Access professional support, advice and resources to strengthen your arts provision
- Celebrate your long-term commitment to cultural education with pupils, parents and your local community
- Develop new partnerships with the country’s most treasured cultural organisations, providing young people with exciting opportunities
Artsmark and Ofsted:
- Meet Ofsted’s requirements for Quality of Education by using the Artsmark framework to maintain a broad and ambitious curriculum that connects learning across all subjects
- Equip pupils with the cultural capital they need to succeed in life and nurture their imagination and creativity through a high-quality arts and cultural education
- Artsmark clearly demonstrates how you support personal development and provides evidence to Ofsted on how you meet its spiritual, moral, social, cultural requirements
Find out more about how Artsmark works.