Artsmark resources, guidance and templates
Artsmark supports settings to develop and celebrate their commitment to arts and cultural education. Whether you have just started your journey, or you have recently received an award, this page has all the resources you will need on your Artsmark journey.
Criteria for each Artsmark level and an outline of the Quality Principles, which should both be referenced throughout your Artsmark journey:
These documents will be used to assess your Artsmark award:
- Statement of Commitment- template to write your goals and ambitions for Artsmark
- Statement of Impact - template to reflect on and evaluate the impact of your Artsmark journey
Documents that will support you to complete your application:
- Artsmark application guidance booklet - our new resource to help Artsmark settings through the process, including guidance on planning your journey alongside top tips on the Quality Principles and evidencing your impact
- Statement of Commitment guidance - how to complete your Statement of Commitment
- Statement of Impact guidance - how to complete your Statement of Impact, updated in January 2021 in light of Covid-19
- Artsmark submission checklist - read our handy checklist before submitting your Statement of Commitment or Statement of Impact (formerly called a Case Study)
All application submissions should be sent to Arts Council England via email email@example.com
Do get in touch with your Bridge organisation if you need further support on your journey.