Artsmark Application Fee Conditions
Please ensure that you have read these conditions carefully before submitting the Registration form on behalf of your school or education setting.
- By completing and submitting this online Registration form, your school or education setting agrees to pay Arts Council England (“we/us”) the Artsmark fee, the sum of which is published on the Artsmark website here: “About Artsmark”
- Your school or education setting will be unable to submit an Application or achieve Artsmark Status until we have received the Artsmark fee in cleared funds.
- It is important to note that payment of the Artsmark fee will not guarantee any school or education setting’s success in gaining Artsmark Status. In addition, if a school or education setting is unsuccessful in its Application for Artsmark Status, it shall not be entitled to any refund of the Artsmark fee, in whole or in part.
- An invoice for the sum of the Artsmark fee (as selected on the Registration form) will be emailed to your school or education setting within five working days of your completion of this online Registration form. This must be paid within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- We may change the Artsmark fee at any time and any such change shall take effect upon the new Artsmark fee amount being posted on our Artsmark website.