Artsmark Application Fee Conditions
Please ensure that you have read these conditions carefully before submitting the Registration form on behalf of your school or education setting.
- By completing and submitting this online Registration form, your school or education setting applies for an Artsmark award and agrees to pay Arts Council England (“we/us”) an Application fee, the sum of which is published on the Artsmark website here: “Application Fee”
- Your school or education setting will be unable achieve Artsmark Status until we have received the Application Fee in full.
- It is important to note that the payment of the Application Fee will not guarantee any school or education setting’s success in gaining Artsmark Status. In addition, if a school or education setting is unsuccessful in its Application for Artsmark Status, it shall not be entitled to any refund of the Application Fee, in whole or in part.
- An invoice for the sum of the Application Fee (as specified on the Artsmark website) will be sent to your school or education setting on completion of this online Registration form. This must be paid within 30 days from the date of the invoice. We will not carry out any assessment in relation to your Artsmark Award until we have received the correct Application Fee from you in cleared funds.
- We may change the Application Fee at any time and any such change shall take effect upon the new Application Fee amount being posted on our Artsmark website.