Artsmark Celebration Week
From 7 – 11 October 2019, schools, education settings and arts and cultural organisations will be celebrating cultural education across the nation.
Now in it's third year, Artsmark Celebration Week showcases the nation's amazing cultural education and talents of our children and young people.
Here's how you can get involved with the #CelebrateArtsmark campaign:
- Pitch a blog idea! We’ll be sharing lots of case studies throughout the week, so if you’ve got an amazing Artsmark story to tell email your ideas to our Artsmark Comms team.
- Celebration event: Planning an arts week or cultural event in the autumn term? Why not make it happen during Artsmark Celebration Week and get the dates in your planners now!
- Get #CelebrateArtsmark creative! Why not plan an Artsmark Celebration Week arts project with your young people? From designing ‘Happy Artsmark Celebration Week’ posters, hosting an extra special Arts Week, to making short films about the value of creative learning, we’d love to see your Artsmark themed creativity! Don’t forget to share them on social media using #CelebrateArtsmark and tagging @Artsmarkaward.
- Resources: Download our digital celebration resources to help you celebrate including a social media toolkit, template invitation letters to celebration events and posters.
- FREE Artsmark Celebration Pack: Celebration Week merchandise for Artsmark settings will be available from September to help you celebrate. So if you're planning a Celebration Week activity, email your request for your Celebration Pack asap as we only have a limited supply which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Only one order per setting. Order yours now!
Join the conversation: